You’ve done the hard work. Made your property ready for sale. You’ve waited patiently and now you have a buyer. You need a Toowoomba conveyancing service that will ensure a smooth transaction and no hiccups that are going to undo all your hard work and patience. Smart Move Conveyancing has helped thousands of people just like you achieve a successful, stress-free sale of their home or investment property.
Our experience and commitment to exceptional service and attention to detail sets us apart from the ‘cut-price’ services that leave you wondering whether your transaction is in safe hands.
During the selling process we will assist you with:
- Perusing your contract and providing advice on standard terms and special conditions. Remember, we can review and help you negotiate conditions prior to signing for no additional charge.
- Monitoring and contacting you when necessary regarding key dates which are critical to the conveyance, including finance approval and building and pest inspections.
- Liaising with your financier so their requirements for settlement are met and they can provide release of title on the day of settlement.
- Ensuring transfer documentation is correctly completed and executed.
- Calculating adjustments between the parties that are required (eg. Council Rates) and confirming settlement figures with the buyer (subject to your approval) that take these into account.
- Arranging and attending the settlement of your sale on your behalf to ensure your property title is properly transfered.
- Directing funds from the sale as instructed by you.
- Advising you on the completion of settlement.
- Advising your local Council of the sale of your property.
All of this is done with regular, clear communication to you and keeping you up to date with every critical step. We don’t leave you in the dark about your transaction. We are available at any time to answer your questions or concerns. We ensure your conveyance is stress-free!
How we help:
Perusing your contract
Smart Move Conveyancing can review your contract and provide you with advice on standard terms and special conditions. We can help you negotiate conditions prior to signing for no additional charge. Get your contract reviewed
Make an Appointment
Buying or selling a property often marks an important milestone in your life. It can be an exciting time, but when you’re faced with inspections, contracts and settlement arrangements it can become very difficult and stressful. Make an appointment today